Free IT Consultation
Craig Petronella's insight on learning how to pick an IT specialist or provider you can trust comes with an entire career of knowledge. With his hands on experience, as well as running Raleigh's most trusted IT company, Craig has no lack of experience with IT, security, compliance or with business. This consultation will help you recognize what your company NEEDS to make your employees and processes more secure and productive by providing the right IT infrastructure.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE CALL?
Straight Talk From An IT Insider
Who Has Personally Handled
IT Reform From Within
In your session, discover:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, ransomware, malware, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are you aligned with the latest compliance standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, Etc.?
- Is your backup system the right fit for your business and configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation by not being aligned with security compliance standards or North Carolina security and data-breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Those are just a few of the questions and tips you can be asking to help assess your current IT situation. As an IT business owner and in depth knowledge of the IT industry, Craig has witnessed first-hand the key characteristics of IT companies that care about their clients, and ones do the best work for them. Arm yourself with the questions and insight you need when making the all important decision of which IT specialists or providers to hire.
About Craig Petronella
Craig Petronella is an cybersecurity, compliance and IT expert. Companies hire Craig and his team to assess their situation and provide a clear blueprint for remediation and ongoing security, maintenance and support. He makes sure his clients are fully aligned with compliance standards, protected and are on top of the latest cost-effective technologies to keep their businesses and practices safe for the latest hacker threats.
Because of his expertise in this field, he's been featured on ABC, News14, WNCN, News Observer, and has published books on the subject. His latest book titled "How HIPAA Can Crush Your Medical Practice" has become a #1 Amazon best-seller in 3 categories. Schedule a call with Craig today to get peace of mind and assurance that you'll never be hit with hefty compliance or HIPAA fines - or worse - put your business or patients' information at risk.
Craig has spent his 23-year computer career supporting such operating systems has Microsoft, Apple, Linux, Unix, and DOS. In addition, Petronella has supported the small business community with the installation and development of blade servers, fiber optics, iSCSI SANs, VMware virtualization configurations. He is certified through all seven layers of the OSI model, spanning from network cabling through to the cloud.
In early 2002, Petronella started Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc., dedicated to provide comprehensive IT outsourcing and managed services to business companies in need of either a completely outsourced IT department or assistance with a specific area of specialization.
Our clients value us as a technology partner and a seamless extension of their IT staff. Eventually, Petronella Computer Consultants established a solid reputation of excellent service, growing the firm with satisfied customer referrals.
Since the firm's creation, they have performed services ranging from focused technical support to complete system designs.
We continue to strive towards excellence in service and reliability having served over 5000 customers in just over twelve years in business.